About the Role:
Our client is large ASX listed provider of salary packaging and novated leasing, and a leading provider of fleet and asset management services. Operating nationally, they deliver a scope of products tailored to the workforce in assisting financial benefits. They are currently seeking to appoint an experienced & highly professional State Manager to manage the Perth office.
The role of State Manager is to actively lead and support the WA team. This position is the most senior representative in their local market, therefore you will be the figurehead of the business and direct and manage the local sales team with the business activities, while increasing profit and market share, and ensuring customer satisfaction is met. The Skills and Experience Required:
- 8-10 years’ local Sales management experience in a service based industry
- Proven sales management capability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce – Sales / Marketing - or other business related discipline
- Proven record in achieving sales targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity to drive transformational change with major growth
- Working for a high profile ASX listed company
- Working for a top tier industry leader
- Rewarding salary package
- Flexible, friendly culture
- Professional, supportive senior management team
- Modern Subiaco Location
- Generous performance bonus
Please complete your application by clicking on the "APPLY"
button below. Online applications are preferred however for a confidential enquiry please call Jaime Silva on 08 9221 8122