A well-known and busy Industrial Laundry within Melbourne is searching for a motivated driver and on-site staff member with exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to drive between various sites within the Geelong area to undertake inventory control procedures and accurately re-stock linen on shelves. They are looking for a new member of the team who is flexible, personable, has great attention to detail, is able to work at a fast-pace, enjoys working within a varied role, and wants to grow within a role.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to –
- Driving between various sites
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Taking inventory
- Stocking linen on shelves in a timely and accurate manner
- Manual handling of items and trolleys
To be successful in this role, you must have –
- Strong understanding of Customer Service and Interpersonal skills
- Inventory control experience preferred
- A friendly and motivated attitude
- Solid knowledge of roadways and suburbs
- A clean driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- Be flexible and able to take on various tasks as required
- Available Immediately
- Be physically fit, as manual handling is involved in this role
This role will begin on a part-time basis with a view to become full-time for the right person, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to work within this supportive and innovative team!
For the opportunity to become part of this successful business, please submit your application through clicking on “APPLY NOW” or if you have any further questions regarding this role, please call Alice on 03 9554 4200.